Tuesday, July 7, 2009

6, 5, 4, 3, 2......

The countdown has officially begun! I will be admitted to Springhill Memorial at 8:00 pm on Sunday night and they are scheduled to induce me on Monday morning! FINALLY!! We get to meet our little girl! Tyler is just beside himself! We had our last appointment this morning where we had an ultrasound and our regular exam. The ultrasound was so much fun! I just love 'em! Our ultrasound tech, Ms. Paula, said she looked like she was around 7 lbs, 11 ounces as of today. So, by Monday she should be around 8 lbs. Let's just hope! A friend of mine had a dream, or should I say a nightmare that she was 13 lbs! AHHH!!!! She did another short 4-D scan of her! She's got fat little cheeks and big lips and she has a ton of hair! Goodness, I can't wait to see her!! The doctor checked the schedule for tonight and tomorrow to see if we could possibly induce earlier than planned since she's fully developed, however the schedule was full... I guess that's a good thing seeing as how we have family that really want to be here and have a little bit of a drive to make. So, it makes it a little easier on others that she'll be here Monday instead. She's still a little bit of a wiggle worm! I think she's knockin telling me to let her out! At the appointment last week, he wanted to listen to her heart beat, well,when he put the machine on my belly, she poked back at him 3 times! I thought that was pretty funny! Anyways, we're getting really excited!! I'll post the 4-D picture that Tyler took today later when he gets done working and can email it to me! Ya'll feel free to scoot by the hospital!

2 comments:

  1. I remember!! Now we are almost on the eve of the arrival of Keller's Baby Sister!! OMG!!! So excited!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new beginnings and firsts and the happiness and joy that goes along with welcoming a new babe into the world and into the family. Im excited for all of you and find myself smiling and full of anticipation also. Love and prayers too all of you♥

    ReplyDelete