Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday... Oh what shall you bring?




As Phil Collins plays in the background I wonder what this day shall hold... Last night I started my very first photography class! So far so good! There are 8 classes in the course and they are 2 hours per class. My hubby signed me up for my birthday and I'm absolutely thrilled for the opportunity! The teacher is pretty cool too which makes class interesting and not a bore like many of my college professors. It turns out that one of my moms highschool friends is taking the class too!


I graduated with a bs degree in Business Management with a concentration in marketing from the University of South Alabama in December of 2004. I haven't been in a classroom on that campus since then! The particular area that I was in last night hasn't changed a bit, but as I drove up I saw bookoodles of construction going on! Thank goodness, because it was starting to get that outdated look about it! It might be a little more pleasant to the eyes for upcoming students! Anywho, he taught on the history of photography for a bit and then cut class short because of the severe thunderstorm threat to our area. That was pretty fab if you ask me! =)


Anywho... paperwork abounds today... So, in the words of the infamous Tigger --ta ta for now!


2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you J!
    I didn't know you haven't ever had a class.
    I never did either. I learn so much from ProPhotogs though.
    Def. worth the $$ to join. Plus their conventions are awesome. I went to one in Orlando. Made so many good friends:) They are on FB, you should LIKE them and periodically they will run specials to become a member.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take a class! I can't wait to see all of your pics.

    Going to check out Daph's suggestion now - I need all the help I can get. HA!

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete