Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weeks past- I've missed you guys!



Here's a quick video of what my hubby has been involved in over this past month.. Blessings abound.. I really hope you can view it!




Jessica, my cousin, graduates! =) Congrats Boo!




I can't believe it's been 7 years since I walked across this stage! WOW!



While I attended graduation, my friend Lindsay watched Keller and they shopped and played! =)


This is what we did while Tyler was working in Pleasant Grove, AL






You can never start them too early right? Sephora!




A little sign at my favorite store, Objects!




My photography class is coming to an end, but there's still so much more to learn! Loved it! Already signed up for another! This is what my Monday nights consisted of!




Ok, so I saw thes in Dillards.. seriously??


Sweet Hardy and his duck





I took Keller to Mima and Grandaddy's house this past weekend and Tyler went to Virginia for a Chaplains basic training course. Mommy got some R&R!




This is where I spent a few hours on Saturday!


It was a sister day! Tacky Jacks for dinner, then shopping!





Keller was having fun in Jackson!



and Tyler got his birthday present a week early! (a pistol)




Last night of photog class was in the darkroom!





Keller came back home yesterday so she got a bag full of prizes form the Disney store!




But her favorite prize of all was a tiger mask Tyler got her while he was gone!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos honey! I can't see the video at work. Bummer. Have you heard my good news about the paperback version of my novel? I hope you can head over and check it out! Have a fabulous day honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete