Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How many legs does an octopus have?

EIGHT!



Keller cracks me up with this! She has all kinds of bath toys, one being an octopus! A couple of weeks ago I started asking her "How many legs does an octopus have?" She would look at me and kick her legs and I would say "Eight!" Well, the other night when I was giving her a bath, she was putting all of her little animals on the side of the tub. I decided to ask her what each of them were... Hippo, elephant (roll tide), bear, duck, frog, seal, octopus... She named every single one of them! When I asked her how many legs the octopus had she shouted "EIGHT!" Yep, proud mama here! =) Does she know what it means? Probably not..but we're learning! She amazes me everyday with something new! I could kick myself for not keeping up a journal of all of these first time things, but being a mom is a lot busier than I thought! New found love for my own mom! {{hugs}}

No comments:

Post a Comment