Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11

Today is Home Tour Tuesday over at Flip Flops & Pearls & Webbisodes! The topic is the laundry room/airing your dirty laundry! I found out about this one yesterday and didn't have too much time to do any pics last night.. =/ We wanted to watch the game! =) I'm an Alabama fan, but was an Auburn fan last night! So glad they won! I did fall asleep during the last 5 minutes of the game... Anywho, my house is just NOW getting put back together since Christmas, New Years, Caroline's visit, etc etc... Yes, my Christmas decorations are still out in the house, Not 1 thing has been packed up yet. I'm hoping to get to that tonight.. The wreath is still on the door and my mardi gras flag is flying. There's something wierd about that! Tyler took Keller to Lowe's with him Sunday afternoon to get a few things so I could have an hour or so to get some htings done around the house without having to stop and tend to her. Well, the Lowe's trip was during naptime... Bless her heart!

So anyway, about last night... We had a muffaletta for dinner that I brought home from Central Grocery. Love those things! ..and we watched the game. That's it! Keller and I fell asleep on the couch and finally got in bed around 2:00.. That's it! I hope you all have a great Tuesday! And go over and link up with HTT if you get a chance!!! It's been an awesome link up and I hope to be back at it next week! =)

1 comment:

  1. Awe Jennifer, hate you missed out but thanks for still giving a shout out.

    Look at Keller in her UGGS! LOL She is too flippin cute.

    Shannon & I both have the next several weeks posted on our sidebar. (as of today) So, go check them out so you won't miss out.

    Have a great day girlie,
    Daph

    ReplyDelete