Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1.) Soooo not ready to be back at work today..


2.) Wishes the pollen would subside and let me enjoy spring without the itchy watery eyes, sneezing and yucky itchy throat. (so did that sound like a commercial for some allergy meds?)


3.) Trying to get lots of work done at work so I can get ready for the Festival of Flowers in the latter part of the week.


4.) The Festival of Flowers is quickly approaching and the local place where I have my pics printed didn't give me several of the pics I needed for the show. (grrr...)


5.) The family that was visiting this weekend are all gone and the house is semi-clean and half of the floors have been mopped.


6.) Some of them are coming back this weekend to keep K while I work the FOF.

7.) Starbucks didn't help too much this morning. I'm getting a lot done, but my eyes are still heavy. =/


8.) Achoo!


9.) Had a fabulous time at the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Show! Got an adorable new sign for my front door from The Sign Lady! ADORABLE! Seriously ya'll, check out her website. I'm pretty sure she ships!!! (I have a polka dot wreath on my side door and a bunny on the front!) I'll have pics later in the week, had too much to load in the car this morning and forgot the camera. (slap my hand.) Also got some super cute clothes from Kidbodies for K at the show. Seriously, I coulda bought the whole tent! Here are pics of just a couple of the outfits she'll be sporting soon!

Hope you all have a fabulous week! I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Cutie pie outfits! Totally missed that tent! Probably a good thing, haha!

    Hope we get to the FOF Saturday, should be another fun weekend!

    I'm with you on the pollen, sheesh! I'm so over it already!

    XO

    ReplyDelete