Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Monday la la la la...

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters



Good morning lovelies! What a weekend! I've been working a booth at a local event called the Festival of Flowers. I'm sure you've seen it mentioned here over the past couple of weeks.. So glad it's over! Had a blast with the girls that I shared the tent with, but so glad to be back to the daily grind! We were up early (7:00) and out by a little after 5:00 every day. So, to say the least, there wasn't much on the relaxation agenda! However, I did get a fw awesome goodies! Took care of mothers day and fathers day as well! Woot woot!


I'll have some pics for ya'll in a couple of days. However, since I missed a couple of days of work last week, it looks like I've got some work to do, so.... see ya later! Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment