Monday, November 15, 2010

Fa la la la la----- la la la la!

It seems like it's been FOREVER since I've blogged! Tis the Season! Hmm.. Where to start! This past weekend had a birthday shoot for a 6 year old, Tyler got the Christmas stuff out of the attic, went to the Christmas Jubilee and shopping Saturday, Bama won, etc etc... =) I didn't have much to do at the office for the past couple of days, so I've been putting out the Christmas decorations, LOVE IT! I'll post pics later! I'm addressing our adorable Thanksgiving cards to send out in the morning! Those and the Christmas cards from Shutterfly came in today! Get ready to link up soon with Flip Flops & Pearls to show off those Christmas decorations!!! Can't wait to see everyones! I'm starting on mine tonight! (Keller willing)











No comments:

Post a Comment