Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home Tour Tuesday!


Get busy go to FF&P's or Webbisodes site and link up!!!

My Peaceful Place... Well, considering I have a 17 month old little girl, not many places are peaceful! She's learning to walk so she's always pulling on my pants leg saying "stand up!" or constantly calling me! I would have to say, the most peaceful time in the White house is when I'm rocking her to sleep in the living room!
A close runner up would be our front yard.. Tyler, Keller, Hardy and I spent a lot of time out there this past spring and fall. We would throw a blanket out and take some toys and just relax! Keller loves it outside!
Coffee by the Christmas tree is pretty peaceful too, if I must say so!

There's nothing more peaceful than a happy home! =)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love it...our girls are so close in age! Isn't it fun, they're always by your side. Love the idea about rocking her to sleep and cuddling...I enjoy that too. GG's an outside kid as well and all time spent outside gives me an extra bit of peace as well! Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, stopping by from the Webbisodes link up party! Such adorable pictures of your family!!! Thank you for participating in our ornament exchange, I just happen to see the button on your sidebar. It's going to be a lot of fun!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT ALL GIRL!!

    i need to drive over to your side of the hood some and HUG that baby girl!! Just love those cheeks!!!!!!!

    And the polka dot wrapping paper, LOL, wait til you see my wrapped gifts:) we were so lost at birth!

    Thanks for playing along with Shannon and I.

    Join me tomorrow {its already up actually} for {semi} wordless wednesday!!

    Hope your night is great:)

    ReplyDelete