Thursday, June 18, 2009

Already ready already....


Hmmm.... So, today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday! THANK GOD!! Only a few weeks away from meeting our sweet baby girl! I absolutely can't wait! This has definitely taught me a form of patience! The poor baby gets the hiccups a couple of times a day which is always a funny feeling! I think she's turned how she's supposed to be though, since what feels like her feet stay in my ribs and her little butt pokes out at the top of my stomach! It's going to be strange not to feel her in there after she's born! I'm sure I'll be focused on other things at that point though! We got her swing last night! I can't wait to put it together! I talked to Pam today and she said her furniture is looking like it'll be in in a couple of weeks. I can't wait! That will make her room look like a baby's room, not like a bomb just went off in the middle of the floor!! There's nowhere else to put any of her things! I've loaded up her closet and the bookcase... We've bought a couple of storage type things at Babies 'R' Us to help with the organization, but we've yet to get it all done! We definitely want to have things in place by next week at least. My next appointment is Thursday the 25th. We'll have our bags packed and be on go for whatever the doctor says! I've heard too many stories recently about going in for the 37 week appointment and the doctor getting you wheeled right across to the hospital! No passing "go," no collecting 200 dollars!! If you don't have your bags packed, oh well!! We're going to be prepared, or so we think! My bet is, once I get all "prepared" that he'll send me right on home and say everything looks fine..see ya next week! Not that it would be a bad thing, but geez... Can't you just send me to the hospital so I can meet her already!??! Anyway... To say the least, we're getting there! We went this week and got what we think to be the essentials that we didn't get at the showers like bath stuff, wipes, diapers, a swing, a few more burp cloths, etc.. Remember, this is our first go 'round! Any comments on things I may have missed are much appreciated! =) We are so excited!!!


Mom painted an adorable picture for her room! It's the picture I'm posting with this entry! It's going to hang over her crib! The characters names are George, GiGi, and Fisher. These guys have been around for most of the pregnancy! They have their own personalities that Tyler has made for them and can't wait to be able to introduce Keller to them! I'm sure she's gonna love them! We do! =) That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Find out what kind of formula your pediatrician recommends and get some just in case the nursing doesn't work! Maybe a wedge to prop against her back when you lay her on her side to keep her from rolling over. Some paragoric for colic....may never need it but it'll save Tyler a trip to the pharmacy late one night! Pedialite in case of diarrhea and vomiting. Butt paste! Extra batteries for the camera! Casseroles in the freezer!!!

    ReplyDelete