Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ready, Ready, Ready!



Ok, so I'm quite overwhelmed by the presence of God this morning... Sitting in my office, I hear a song that I've heard and sang a hundred times or more, but it was new and fresh and needed! Wow, He absolutely amazes me at how His word is so alive and just as relevant today as is was 2000 years ago! And, no it's not just pregnancy hormones! I know the difference!! =) Simply amazing! Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come!!

Anyway, I'm super excited right now seeing as how Keller's furniture is in and will be here this weekend! Talk about stress relief! Well, not exactly.. I wasn't stressed, just trying to figure out how to organize things so that I'll be able to find them when we get home from the hospital with her. Now, I can get things straight, pending the possibility of her arriving before then... Which would be ok, then mom and Pam could spend an evening in her room organizing before I get home! hehehe!! I'm sure they wouldn't mind! Seeing as how mom said she wanted to come "play" Saturday, when we're putting things in place and Pam is chomping at the bit to get here! These women are CRAZY!! =) Nah, they're really excited though! I can tell every time I talk to one of them! They want to know the progress of her room, her growth, her everything! It cracks me up! So, if Keller doesn't plan to come this weekend, I'll post nursery pictures when it's finished! Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!!!! Can't wait to see those roly pea toes!!!!

    ReplyDelete