Monday, June 22, 2009

Come on Friday!! =)


Ok, so any day now would be fabulous! I feel like all I get on here and do is complain! Geez... Sorry... Nah, things have really been good! I'm just to "that point," as people are calling it. It seems to everyone that I've "dropped," and now I think I'm beginning to feel what they mean. She's sitting directly on my pelvis, I think. It's becoming very uncomfortable to get up out of a chair or roll over in bed. It doesn't take much to wear me out!

This past weekend was probably my last big outing until Keller gets old enough to go! We went to the Steely Dan concert at the Wharf Friday night, and it was HOT!!! Then Saturday Tyler and I got up and went to Metairie, LA to swap out his iphone for the new one, shopped around at the mall there where Tyler bought the cutest outfit for Keller! I'm gonna have to see if I can find a picture of it on their website so ya'll can see it! Then we drove into New Orleans for a bit. We didn't do a whole lot of walking though. We finally decided to go find some dinner around 7ish. We were going to try The Redfish Grill on Bourbon & Canal, but they were closed for a private party, so we walked around and found a restaurant called La Bayou that was pretty darn good! Great food, great service, great pecan pie! =) Then on Sunday, we went to church, went to my parents where Tyler detailed dad's truck for Father's Day (and I mean he detailed it!!) It took him close to 4 hours! Then we went home and Mark came over for dinner. It was a very eventful weekend and I'm still exhausted... Well, my fingers are numb now, so no more typing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment