Thursday, December 9, 2010

For Real?!

Ok ya'll, really.... I've got a little blinkie thing on my blog and everything that is telling me that there are only FIFTEEN DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! OMG! Ya'll! I've got to go shopping! For real! I shop for Christmas throughout the year and I was just making a list and going through what I already have. I've got some serious work to do between now and then!


The hubs and I are going on a mini vacay this weekend to Sandestin (his annual company trip) so maybe we can get some shopping done. I'm so glad we're all feeling better so we can go! I don't know if you've ever been, but we're staying at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort so we are in walking distance to the Village at Baytowne Wharf! Love it there! Such a fun atmosphere! The last time we were there I was preggo with Keller! They changed it up a bit and did New Orleans last year. That was fun but it was rainy and yuck for the most part. I'm hoping for sunny skies and a little warmer temps than we've been having.. Anywho, it'll be fun! Thanks to my fabulous mom who is going to keep Keller for us! Oh, how I'll miss her so... =/ I'm sure we'll come back with some "prizes" for her though! =) Sweet girl! So, I'll be away from the blog for a few days! But I'll hopefully be back with some great pics! Needless to day, tonight will be jam packed with packing and playing!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously the older I get the faster time flies! I'm not even sure how we got to the middle of December so quickly!

    ReplyDelete