Monday, February 7, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Ok, so here's the weekend in pictures! (and a few funnies at the end!)

Lazy Saturday!


Say cheese!

Bath time is alwats fun!


Paw Paw giving K a sucker during the super bowl!


There are a few funny things to share about this weekend... We went to my sister in law's high school beauty pageant in butt crack Jackson, AL Saturday night. My other sister in law got so tickled a few times during the ceremony.. Ok, a LOT!
One of the questions they asked the contestants was what they would do if they were given a dollar. Here are a few of the answers:

I would save it until a friend needed it

I would give it to the Ronald McDonald House

and the winner goes to:

I would buy a Hershey's Cookies & Cream bar!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ok, so seriously, you might not find that funny now, but O.M.LAWD we died! We're talking about a DOLLAR people!!
Anywho, I hope you all had a fantabulous weekend! Mine was definitely full of laughs!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! Looks like she enjoys bath time just like GG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pictures.

    Okay, I did laugh about the dollar question. But, then, I questioned what on earth would have been a good answer?! I mean it is ONLY a dollar. What would you have said?

    ReplyDelete