Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine---

Ok, so Home Tour Tuesday is on standby until Daphne gets back from NEW YORK! She and Shannon have a lot going on this week so it has been postponed! So... instead of giving you a tour of Keller's room, today you will get a few things!
This is a video of Keller singing "A Spoonful of Sugar" from Mary Poppins! Excuse my froggy voice! This was soon after I lost my voice last week! I just couldn't resist sharing it with you!



And here's a newly updated picture of our sweet Hardy! He's getting to be a big boy! =)

I trust you all are having a fantastic Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her!! Love.... Love.....

    Just looked at my Happy Everything Fluer and smiled...thinking of you!

    How old is Hardy? I think ours just turned 8....she is an old lady!

    Have a beautiful day!
    ♥, D

    ReplyDelete