Monday, February 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday


Wow! What a whirlwind weekend!! It started with a yummy dinner at Big Time Diner (the only place Keller will eat green beans..)! You can see below just how happy she was that we got her some ice cream! =) It's the little things, right?! Anywho, as we wer leaving, and I was rounding up my child, I noticed a little girl that I was sure that I knew! And sure enough, it was "Sweet Bean!" So, that means I got to meet Shannon from over at Webbsiodes, her hubs and the adorable GG! Since Keller did so well at the park this past Saturday (see below), I have a feeling that we'll be seeing much more of each other soon!



Ok, so am I a bad mommy if my daughters first trip to the park is when she's already 19 months old??!! We finally had a gorgeous weekend here on the gulf coast! I sure wish the weather woudl stay like this for 6 months! LOVE it! Anywho, my friend Lindsay and I took Keller to the park for the very first time! See below... she had a blast!



We then ran a few errands, and went home to get ready for dinner with friends at Rocky Creek catfish house in Lucedale! Delish! Here's a quick pic of Keller and I as we waited for our table!



And here, Keller learns a new word! "Hushpuppy"



And then Sunday rolled around! Getting ready for church! I can't believe she kept the pig tails in!!! Seriously, a bow is a no no with her!

And last but not least! The 'hoe is CLEAN! What??!! Seriously ya'll, this is a BIG deal!! ;-P

I hope you all have a FABULOUS MONDAY!!! I'm working on it!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...the "hoe" is clean! Seriously though how do you drive a biggie like that around here on our tiny streets of SH?! We had a Yukon and I had to downsize...then again I'm a awful judge of things!

    You're so right, great minds do think alike and yes, a pedi and the park is a must for us and our girls!

    Happy Monday, J! Good to meet y'all too!

    ReplyDelete