Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Only 2 days left til the weekend! Thank you Jesus! Today hasn't been bad, but I sure can't wait til the weekend! We've been doing the Dave Ramsay class at church, so we went to that tonight. I love the class, but Keller being in there with us this time was a bit of a distraction... Needless to say I didn't get much out of it tonight! We skipped our group time since Keller decided to be a whiney hiney.. =) So we grabbed some mexican and headed home. Keller is currently very sleepy, therefore sitting in the floor whining. I ask her what she wants and she responds "want a cookie" lol! That's her answer every time I ask that question! It cracks me up! Hardy's just hanging out laying on the floor and Tyler's having ice cream.. I was hoping to get in bed at a decent hour tonight, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen! Oh, and Hardy is growing like a weed! =) G'nite guys! Time to watch cartoons to see if little bit will go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment